woensdag 12 november 2008

To go but not miss

Today I realized that I've now written a blog for a long time.
"Why haven't I?", I asked myself. Ofcourse there was my family that was visiting me. We travelled together because I wanted to show them the Basque Country. But stil..

This is not a accepted excuse..if I had really wanted to then I would have made some time to get behind the computer. But even now I'm sitting here I feel like getting up again. I can't relax my mind, and my body, enough to just take it easy and organize my toughts.

I still have the urge to just go and travel true the Basque Country again like I did the first month. Oh..how I loved that time. Everyday everything was new and amazing, the same goes for all the people that I have med, my curiousity was being fed. But now it is starting to get hungry again and I know why..

The feeling of getting out of time is comming over me because I am indeed running out of time. My Basque life will only continue to exist for just 1,5 month! I don't want to go home jet..
That's why I'm trying to get the most out of it while I'm still here. If only I was not so curious to the new and comfortable with the familiar at the same time. I want to go on again, leafe the farmiliar behind and start over again in a place in the world that is unfamiliar to me.

At the same time I'm just contended with what I have here. I'm really not ready leave the Basque Country jet because it feels good being here. The country and the people here have welcomed me so warmly and that still makes me feel very good...

Geen opmerkingen: