maandag 27 oktober 2008

Epa, Hola, Hello, Hallo


Four months of my communication study I´m spending in the Basque Country and untill now my experiences here are great. There isn´t a day going by in wich I´m not being amazed by the people, their way of living or just the amazing views of the Country.
At one September I've placed my first footstep in the Basque Country and since that time I've been really busy with discovering it.
I´m a 20 year old girl form Holland and I love spending time in cultures which are different from my own.
For the EITB and at this page I will publish blogs every week about my joys in the Basque Country and I hope that my stories about my experiences in the Basque Country will enjoy you aswell.

At the picture on the left you can see me holding a basket. The name of this basket is similar to my name, Saskia.

Agur, Adios, Goodbye, Tot ziens

Saskia Kamphuis

Geen opmerkingen: